To be legitimately hitched in Washington state, you have to:
- Make an application for and get a wedding permit
- Take part in a civil or ceremony that is religious Washington State
- Complete and return the Department of Health Certificate of wedding
Partners may make an application for a Washington State wedding permit face-to-face or by mail through the tracking Division. After finding a finished fee and application, we’re going to issue a permit to use at your ceremony.
The license is legitimate (can be applied) the 3rd complete day after Recording dilemmas you the permit and expires 60 times after being released. The 3 time waiting duration may not be waived under any situation, including court purchase.
The quickest method to get a wedding permit will be submit the application online, then get and pay money for your permit at the least three days ahead of the wedding.
- Fill in a wedding permit application on the internet and also make note of one’s verification number.
- Look at the Snohomish County customer support Center to perform the method. Both events should be current unless one celebration has recently signed the applying in the front of the notary.
- Sign your completed application and spend the $70.00 charge by money, check, cash purchase, or card.
- Recording staff provides you with your wedding permit, A certificate of Marriage, as well as a given information packet.
If using by mail, we advice publishing the finished and application that is notarized re re re payment thirty day period before your marriage service. This may enable Recording enough time to process the program and send your permit by mail.
- Download the Wedding Permit Application (PDF).
- Complete the application in blue or black ink in clear, legible writing.
- Sign the application form right in front of the notary and have now them signal it and connect their seal. Continue Reading