Updated: 22, 2018
Originally posted: November 12, 2014
Alert Number: CA048413_1/16/18(1/19 january)
The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) has gotten complaints that are several Washington customers against Ace money Express. A few consumers stated that they certainly were contacted by email or phone by people trying to gather loans for $750 or less. Customers who’ve either repaid a loan, or have not applied for a loan from the business report they have been:
- Contacted by a person known as Frank Dollard Debt Settlement Division that is representing,
- Contacted by a person called Mike Bell with respect to Chris Robinson & Associates (or C R and Associates),
- Contacted by financial obligation Healing,
- Refused all about the loan that is alleged evidence of your debt,
- Supplied with fake situation figures and threats of technical evidence that cash ended up being deposited to the consumer’s account,
- Gotten needs in order to make re payment in the shape of pre-paid cards, and/or
- Threatened with appropriate action through a court or because of the I.R.S. Or jail time if re payment had not been provided.
These details is alleged by the customers and it has perhaps maybe maybe not been confirmed because of the Department.
This is actually the contact information that is related to these obvious frauds:
Those perpetrating these scams aren’t certified because of the Department and tend to be perhaps not registered to conduct business in Washington State by the Department of Licensing, the Department of income, or even the Secretary of State. The Department of Licensing licenses and regulates debt collectors under RCW 19.16. Continue Reading